- This will be held in a team of 2-3 members.
- There would be 3 match and the team that wins 2 match first would be declared winner of the particular match.
- There will be 2 singles , 1 doubles matches.
- Rest will be same as Boys rules.
- Before the play commences, a toss shall be conducted by a coin and the side winning the toss can go for the following two choices:
- To serve or receive first
- To start play at one end of the court or the other. The side losing the toss shall exercise the remaining choice.
A match will follow a best of 3 games format of 11 points each, across all categories (doubles and singles) until the quarter finals. The semi-finals and finals will constitute of 3 games of 21 points each, with the team winning 2 games being declared the winner.
"The rules, point format for the event described and prize money are liable to change at any point of time. SPM Annual Fest Committee, SPM reserves the right to change the same."