With another year comes another set of laws and regulatory issues that affect a business organization. It’s a platform to debate , discuss and address to those intriguing issues, rather than just complaining about them. Step into the shoes of our great policy-makers, dig out the loopholes in the policies and initiate a metamorphosis in the world of policy making.
- Abstracts must include the rationale behind selecting the topic. Also, mention lacunae in the laws and give suggestions to make it better.
- Authors are requested to adhere to the following:
- Length of the abstract is about 300 words excluding title, affiliation, cover page and references.
- Margin 1 inch
- Use Arial 10-point fonts, single-spaced lines, justify style in MS Word.
- The submission must be in MS word or pdf file format with the filename as Adhiniyam__Abstract.doc/docx/pdf -Email subject as Adhiniyam__Abstract
- Submit abstracts and full paper via E-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In case of multiple submissions by any team, the first submission (by precedence of submission order) will be considered Final.
Topic will be given in mail to the registered teams on 9 January at 9:00 a.m.
First Prize : Rs. 5,000*
Second Prize : Rs. 3,000*
Participants shortlisted for the final round will be awarded certificates.
"The rules, point format for the event described and prize money are liable to change at any point of time. SPM Annual Fest Committee, SPM reserves the right to change the same."
|Registration Opens||21st Dec 2015|
|Registration Closes||9th Jan 2017|
|Preliminary Round Starts||10th Jan 2017|
|Preliminary Round Closes||12th Jan 2017|
|Preliminary Round Result||13th Jan 2017|
|Final round on campus||20th Jan 2017|